[NCSG-FC] Proposed FC meeting Feb 2019

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:51:21 EET 2019

Hi Bruna,

a. Regarding FY20 ABR, the discussion would be around listing and
discussion submitted ABRs and on how to best enhance the submission process
moving forward, this would also be in preparation for ICANN64, especially
in relation to priorities and needs assessment.
.
b. The FC plans to facilitate a meeting with NCSG members during ICANN64, a
meeting request has been submitted and now awaiting approval. The FC will
be represented at ICANN64 to facilitate the meeting sessions if the request
gets approval.

Thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.