[NCSG-FC] NCSG Additional Budget Request (ABR) Form - Invitation to edit

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:44:06 EET 2019

Dear all,

NCUC EC Discussed it on our call yesterday and we decided that adopting the
form is not an optimal solution for now.

Although we very much appreciate the FC work and the idea of coming up with
a mechanism to make our lives easier, in light of the short timeframe NCUC
might not be able to adopt it now. Hopefully we will have the chance to
enhance the proposed form for next year's ABRs process, and with the
appropriate timeframe.

Thank you very much.

best,
Bruna