[NCSG-FC] NCSG Additional Budget Request (ABR) Form - Invitation to edit

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:56:36 EET 2019

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that the ABR form need to be circulated today,
please make your input since we have very limited time to meet the deadline.

Should there be no comments by 10pm UTC, Iit will be considered and taken
that everyone is okay with the structure and extend of data collected,
thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.