[NCSG-FC] URGENT: Adoption of FC Operational Procedures

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 23 03:06:51 EET 2019

I am sorry, I cannot do that at the moment, there are too many urgent priorities prior to Kobe.  We have to set our meeting agendas and Board questions.  Everyone is flat out at this point.  Would you like ten minutes on the NCSG meeting agenda to discuss progress of the FC?  I think that would be appropriate.  You could also ask for comments from the PC, by sending the proposed procedures there.

cheers Stephanie