[NCSG-FC] ICANN64 Meeting plenary

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:48:37 EET 2019

Hi all,

*1. This is final call for iput on the ICANN64 FC meeting agenda (90
minutes), please make your input so that I can circulate in the mailing
list by Monday 25 February for community input.*

Proposed Agenda
a. Introduction and background on the Finance Committee (5 min)
Justification: This will ensure participants are on the same page and with
the same understanding as the meeting progresses.

b. Overview of the NCSG Charter and the Draft FC OP (10 min)
Justification: Review of the Charter and OP contention areas
(responsibilities, the accounting, auditing and providing  oversight
function, bank account and incopropration implications or use of
constituency bank accounts (SPV), how the FC works with constituencies and
financial reporting )

c. Q & A (10 min)

d. Harmonising of the OP with the NCSG Charter based on the overview (10
min)
Justification: Obtaining community input and building synergy between the
NCSG Charter and FC OP

e. Open floor and inputs (15 min)

f. NCSG priorities, needs and wants - planning forward (5 min)
Justification: Collection of ideas from members regarding their priorities,
needs and wants

g. Open floor (15 min)

h.Fundraising and levelraging on ICANN finances - initiating a fundraising
plan (5 min)
Justification: Exploring different avenue for fundraising for NCSG

i. Open floor and Q & A (10 min)

j. Call for volunteers for different focus areas and closure - building
internal capacity (5 min)

*2. Should the be an oversight somewhere, please make recommendation.*

*3. Please also make input in terms of resource people who will be needed
to ease proceedings of this meeting and can also provide answers. I still
maintain that we need ICANN finance, so that we are able to discuss ways on
how the FC can leverage on ICANN finances and improve on the ABR submission
process.*

Thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.