[NCSG-FC] [Ext] NCSG Finance Committee meeting Agenda

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:39:50 EET 2019

Good morning all
I did not know why I was not on this trend before now.

Thanks for the discussion so far.

1. @Bruna I will like to suggest that if we want to make progress for now,
there is need to extend the NCUC rep for FC it will help us in getting some
things solve may be another term. We need an understanding of the issues at
stake not face so to say

2. The NCUC charter seems to be in contrary with NCSG charter if my reading
serves well and since NCSG is a harmonising entity for stakeholders here it
supersedes other sub charter of its members. What we can do is to find a
way of harmonizing this under NCSG.

3. I am still very ached that internal politics is clouding our moving
forward instead of overall interest. For instance, Why is it that we very
often have issues with FC and none with PC? What is in FC that cannot be
resolved leading to all time spoil for war? Every thing is voluntary except
I am missing something.

4. Sequel to my No1 suggestion. It's better to get the extension of tenure
if possible to put the FC on stream that will afford it to run with every
cooperation needed before new appointment otherwise new appointees will
suffer hindwinking theory of the more you look the less you see, therefore
back to basic.

5. I have done flying satisfactorily in my other life except if it will aid
the job immensely at hand, especially as we intend to market the brand for
effective donor support, which entails 1-1 effect and education of the
community where necessary.

I will suggest if possible a face to face of current FC to fast track
things including the body language. We have had enough of lull in this
space. Moreso since online has failed us which can be tagged along capacity
building.

I will appeal for caution as we have a lot to be done as earlier noted by
NCSG chair.

Regards
Remmy