[NCSG-FC] Draft PTI/IANA FY20 Operating Plans and budgets

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 04:51:21 EET 2018

Hi Rafik, all,

After re-reading the budget, my comments would be mostly on how it is
presented rather than on how the money is spent or how it has changed.
Indeed, I think some of these more formal issues hamper one's understanding
of the document. In the same vein and as a more meta comment, I think that
ICANN needs to make efforts to be pedagogical in its presentation of
technical (here accounting-wise, not IT-wise) documents to the community. I
could expand on that in the draft.

Are such comments expected? Welcome?

Thanks

Best regards,