[NCSG-FC] Fwd: [community-finance] FY20 Planning Process

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:14:37 EEST 2018

Farzaneh

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Planning <planning at icann.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 6:34 PM
Subject: [community-finance] FY20 Planning Process
To: community-finance at icann.org <community-finance at icann.org>

Dear ICANN Community,

ICANN’s Planning Team would like to invite you to attend a webinar on the
FY20 Planning Process which includes Operating Plans and Budgets for PTI,
IANA and ICANN. We will hold two webinars that will cover the following:

   - The FY20 Planning Process
   - Timeline
   - Community Participation Opportunities
   - Questions

Below are the details for the two sessions. If you are unable to
participate in one of these sessions, they will be recorded and posted to
the community wiki for future viewing and additional questions. We look
forward to your participation and invite you to share this information with
other community members who would like to learn more about ICANN’s Planning
Process.

*Webinar #1*

1500 UTC

Remote Participation:

https://participate.icann.org/planning

*Webinar #2*

2200 UTC

Remote Participation:

https://participate.icann.org/planning

*Community Wiki *

*Link to Recordings (Once they become available.)*

*https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY20+Budget+Planning+Process
<https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY20+Budget+Planning+Process>*