[NCSG-FC] [DRAFT-2] NCSG-FC Operating Procedures v2 first clean copy

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 04:54:02 EEST 2018

So Here are some of the points Thato agree with me and you provided your
counter-arguments(it's a copy paste of Thato's reply and yours .
Thato's comment is in black yours is in red. :

*Sections requiring edits based on current comment (subject to your
comment):*
Section 1: Obligations of FC members
iii. Lets leave the way Farzaneh has amended it
iv. The FC does not manage constituency funds
I really do not know what you mean here. Are you referencing the oversight
as contained in the OP. This is why there is need for harmonisation
meeting/session, so as to have everyone on the same page and table.

Section 2: Opening an account
ii. The edits made are not material to the extend that they require
consensus, edits already made are ok
Mr. Chairman, I think, every decision of FC deserves to have a relative
consensus, so that no one will tomorrow claim sidelined. I pray we are not
heading towards that. The OP including the Charter have means of taking
decision sir.

Section 3: Use of constituency bank account
Edits done by Farzaneh seem to be accomodative with me
Sorry sir, I do not think so. Personalising and customising Operating
Procedure the way she proposed to PIR is not ideal. Like I asked what
happens if tomorrow there is funding support from a funder more sympathic
to NPOC, do we have to change the OP again and what happens if we have PIR
and another still with NPOC co-funding. We have to be a neutral as possible
so as to accommodate any funder at all.

Farzaneh