[NCSG-FC] NCSG Travel Policy- Not adopted yet

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:53:19 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

Before I add my comments, I need clarity on the following:

1. Is the NCSG Treasure formal member of the NCSG EC or EC member only
within constituency they represent? The NCSG charter is not clear on this.

2. Given the fact that the FC is only starting to get activities underway,
can the travel policy be amended to also accommodate the planned work and
engagements of the FC, especially in this early stages of its composition
so that it can gain traction with the SG and ICANN the organisation? The
travel policy only emphasises on policy development with no consideration
on the work of the FC which is not necessarily policy related.

Thanks.

Thato Mfikwe.