[NCSG-FC] Fwd: Proposals to Fix CIVI membership management + Elections

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:16:33 EET 2018

My email to tech team.

****

All,

On the Google Drive which NCSG/NCUC and NPOC leaders have access to, I have
uploaded two CIVI proposals for election management and membership
management from the company we are working with

I suggest not to go with these proposals but buy development blocks from
them. Development blocks give us 10 hours of developers installing and
developing features. The problem is that the developers believe it's better
to work with CIVICASE instead of fixing the interface the previous company
installed.

But to do that I believe it's better to get the developers to start setting
up the extension ( using the development block) and tackle the most urgent
features then go to less urgent features.

But I am not in charge anymore, and handing over to NCSG EC and NCSG
Finance Committee to continue and see what is the best thing to do.

Best

Farzaneh