[NCSG-FC] Purchasing 2430.00 USD/30 hours worth of Dev Blocks

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:12:54 EET 2018

Hi all,
How urgent are these payments because I think we should dicuss this in our next meeting before we can approve any further spending.
It seems like payments have been taking place and related amount are not clear what they are for, especially SLA costs.
Is there no way we can get a better service provider from anywhere around the globe.
Thato Mfikwe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix <rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com> Date: 14/12/2018  04:28  (GMT+02:00) To: NCSG Finance Committee <ncsg-fc at lists.ncsg.is> Subject: Re: [NCSG-FC] Purchasing 2430.00 USD/30 hours worth of Dev Blocks
Hi all,
I'm fine with that spending. Don't have any liquidity to offer though...
Best,