[NCSG-FC] ICANN 64 - FC meeting opportunity

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:07:17 EET 2018

Of course, Thato! I will ensure this message will reach NCUC EC.

But if it serves of anything,  I think that as representatives of different
constituencies at the Finance Committee you could reach out to the
respective leadership teams and see if there isnt any other subject we
might wish to discuss or anything like that.

Feel free to reach out to me and the NCUC EC, anytime.

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos