[NCSG-FC] Notes of the meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:19:01 EEST 2018

   1. Stephanie will become NCSG chair either before or after Barcelona
   meeting, automatically a member of FC according to the charter
   2. Observers: chairs of committees and constituencies within NCSG can be
   invited to FC/Thato wants the chairs to be automatically observers/
   Farzaneh disagrees, Remmy doesn't think that Policy Committee chair should
   become an observer automatically (I hope I got that one right)
   3. 2.6 of charter was inserted in the NCSG Finance Committee Operating
   Procedure (accepted_
   4. Constituencies can seek advice about financial matters from the
   finance committee which will be nonbinding/ Discuss on the mailing list
   5. Remove section 5- replace with creating a bank account for NCSG
   (Joan, Stephanie and other FC members to discuss this, I believe Joan and
   Stephanie are in a good position to work together on this.
   6. Thato to review  3.(III), 3(IV), 3(V), 3(VI) - review the oversight
   and remove and reword then provide to NCSG FC to comment
   7. ABR submission/ A lightweight process for submission/ Members
   consultation etc
   8. Thato discussed how to receive travel allocation from ICANN. Farzaneh
   disagreed that there is a need but provided some suggestions as to how he
   can approach the issue.
   9. The wording of FC members attending AGM was not changed since Thato
   and Remmy supported it, Farzaneh dissented and will send her dissent

Sorry I thought I sent this on the day of the meeting. Seems like I have
not.

Farzaneh