[NCSG-FC] CIVICRM

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:22:10 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh.

Thanks for the update, just need the following clarity:
1. How many quoations were received from different developers and who (the
vendor) initially developed the platform and why were they not recontracted
to fix the system?

2. Is $17 000 the only funds available?

3. The 2 initial invoices paid by NCUC, when exactly were they paid?

Am glad to hear you concur to NCSG having its own bank account. Looking
forward to more updates in advance.

Thato Mfikwe.