[NCSG-FC] Updated Action item list

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Jun 21 15:20:03 EEST 2017

Hi Sam,

 Understood. Best wishes as you deal with the multitude of life problems
you are confronting.

 Please look out for a consensus call on list on an item we need approval
or disapproval  of. I should have it up later today.

 And apologies for the three transmissions: I'm using a new e-mail program,
obviously with some difficulty.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed