[NCSG-FC] NCSG Special Budget Request

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Jan 18 23:29:43 EET 2017

Apology for a mistake in my previous post on this matter. I'm doing this from a hospital bed following minor surgery today and I mistyped.

If attached to a meeting the capacity summit would need to be attached to meeting A or meeting C. The ICANN meetings policy, adopted by the community, specifically prohibits extension of meeting B for activities such as this.

Apologies for my earlier error,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone