[NCSG-FC] Acknowledgement, thanks and request

Sam Lanfranco lanfran at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 13 23:52:59 EET 2017

Ed, I think that this is a good and wise suggestion. As a prior step to
such a meeting it is important that we, the NCSG Finance Committee, have
some historical record of NCSG accounts for the past several years. I
for one am completely in the dark as to what funds there are, where they
come from, who administers them, and where to find the reports of
transactions for the past two or three years.

I would find it embarrassing to have a meeting with Xavier where we put
a request on the table to insure that "the NCSG and its Constituencies
receive fair and equivalent financial support from ICANN" but were
unable to say what we have had in the past, how it was spent, and how it
is administered.

Sam

/