[NCSG-FC] Response Requested: Vice Chair

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Jan 13 23:04:17 EET 2017

 To the Committee,

 The NCSG Charter §2.6.3 states that "One or more vice chairs may be chosen by the NCSG-FC on a yearly basis".

 As newly elected Chair, I would like to ask Sam Lanfranco to serve as my Vice Chair. Sam's experience, intelligence and co-operative spirit would be a big help as we try to collectively make his Committee work.

 Sam, would you be willing to serve as Vice Chair? Would other FC members please indicate their support for Sam (or suggest alternatives?).

 Thanks for your consideration.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed Morris