[NCSG-FC] [PC-NCSG] final version for review: NCUC comment to ICANN’s proposed Anti-Harassment Policy

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 11 11:01:16 EET 2017

Hi Matt,

Thank you for this. Looks pretty good to me.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the bracketed dissenting views,
should they maybe be included in some form (appendix, footnote) in the
submission, but I guess it's better to leave them out as you suggest
and let people in question submit their own comments if they wish.

Tapani