[NCSG-FC] Face to Face Meeting(s) of the Finance Committee

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Mon Feb 6 01:02:00 EET 2017

Hi Sam,

 I hope you'll be there personally sitting next to me at the head table. This is an NCSG, not a NCPH meeting so we're in charge of who gets in.

 I also would hope, if you are willing, that we can figure out a way to get you into the NCPH Budget discussion on the 15th. I'll leave that to Tapani and Klaus.

 Best,

 Ed