[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] ICANN81 NCPH Day 0 Draft Agenda

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:36:11 EEST 2024

Hi Julf,

I got some comments
For housekeeping item, I understand about the topic of members management
but the agenda seems implying we might end up with house team. I am
personnaly not keen on such commitment. Design by committee is the last
thing we need.

I am also wondering about some wording such as "wallflowers in the dance of
anger" or when they say" imbalances between CP and NCPH", an assertion that
will influence the discussion.

In general I sense that is an agenda more driven by CSG concerns most of
the time?