[NCSG-EC] Day Zero Meeting with the Board

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Sat Oct 19 14:11:49 EEST 2024

Since on the topic, does NCSG have baseline comms materials?

Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <https://TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <https://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Sat, 19 Oct 2024 at 18:04, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Oh fun. I will need your help in putting together a presentation.
> Do we have anything we can use as a base?
> The Board knows who we are, so the most important part will
> be presenting our current concerns.
>
>         Julf

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*