[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Changes for NPOC EC representative

Jean F. Quéralt JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org
Wed Jun 26 17:34:42 EEST 2024

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the trust, @Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>. Looking
forward to help in the NCSG EC.

@Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>, I'll be checking the document
once I am back in KL next week.
Got the NCSG Charter and the Operating Procedures to also looking into.

Best
Jean F. Queralt
Founder & CEO - The IO Foundation <http://www.TheIOFoundation.org>
Book a meeting <http://TIOF.Click/BookJFQ> (30 minutes)

On Wed, 26 Jun 2024 at 22:13, Andrea Glandon via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Thank you, Juan Manuel. I have updated the NCSG EC email list. I will also
> try to make the updates in Civi (fingers crossed they work) and I will send
> him the Google document that the EC has been working off of
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Andrea
>

> *From: *Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>
> *Date: *Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 08:00
> *To: *NCSG EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Cc: *Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>, Tapani Tarvainen <
> ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info>
> *Subject: *[Ext] Changes for NPOC EC representative
>

> Dear all,
>

> I am writing to inform you of a change in one of our NPOC representatives
> in the EC.
>

> I would like to appoint Jean F. Queralt in place of Tapani Tarvainen.
>

> We extend our heartfelt gratitude to Tapani for all his support, and we
> are confident that he will continue to share his valuable knowledge when
> needed.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Juan Manuel Rojas
>
> NPOC Chair

**DISCLAIMER**
*The content of this message, which may contain personal or
sensitive data, is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please
inform the sender by replying to the email and then permanently delete the
message, including any attachments. It is forbidden to copy, forward or in
any way reveal the content of this message to anyone. The integrity and
security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet and,
therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.*