[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jun 25 17:43:17 EEST 2024

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 09:14:46AM +0200, farzaneh badii (farzaneh.badii at gmail.com) wrote:

> I don’t think NPOC NCSG EC reps should decide for NCUC NCSG EC reps
> travel slots.

Julf's interpretation of the procedure doesn't actually mean that,
because constituencies can change their NCSG EC representatives at any
time, even at a short notice, as you have seen.

What it does mean is that whoever gets to travel on NCSG EC travel
slot should also take over NCSG EC representative's tasks, participate
in NCSG EC meetings &c. Which sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Cheers,

--
Tapani Tarvainen