[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:46:54 EEST 2024

Oh yeah well we came up with those rules during my tenure and the idea was
to make sure each rep at ncsg ec of their respective constituencies get
their slot and then if not we open it up. And these are ncuc’s reps slots,
I don’t know how it’s gonna play out and how people are going to perceive
it.

Farzaneh