[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC travel for ICANN81 (Istanbul)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:48:06 EEST 2024

Hello Tapani

Caleb travelled last time on the travel slot as well. Was that not on the
NPOC travel slot? Do you not rotate? If you do rotate, why not this time as
well? If I am not in a position to ask these questions, why is NPOC NCSG EC
in a position to decide on NCUC travel slots?

I believe these two travel slots belong to NCUC NCSG EC reps. I believe the
best course of action here is to provide an opportunity for NCUC members to
apply. Your reasoning is great but when we open the call for NCUC, then you
can apply with that reasoning.

Farzaneh