[NCSG-EC] [Ext] ICANN 81 Istanbul

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Fri Jun 21 15:32:20 EEST 2024

Hi Farell,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please make sure to reach out to your SG/C group to see if they have any available funding. In addition, the GNSO PDP Chairs funding has two spots. The information to apply first goes to the chairs of the groups and if they decline, we open it up for vice-chairs. We are waiting to hear back from the chairs first.

It is also my understanding IDNs may be concluded by ICANN81.

All the best,

Terri