[NCSG-EC] ICANN 81 Istanbul

farell at benin2point0.org farell at benin2point0.org
Fri Jun 21 14:22:32 EEST 2024

Dear Terri,

I am looking for an opportunity to attend ICANN81 in-person as vice chair on the EPDN on IDN.

I remember that you told me that there are possibilities to get funded by NCSG or that ICANN can send a call for funding people in Leadership positions.

Can you please here give us more details about?

I haven't attended any meeting so far in person as Vice Chair.

I can to travel at my own expenses. Flight tickets are affordable but Hotels might too expensive for my budget.