[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] Fwd: ICANN81 | Istanbul | Supported Travelers Database Due | Thursday, 11 July 2024

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Jun 20 18:59:43 EEST 2024

Hi Farell,

I am afraid the ICANN travel funding is only available to councilors
(incoming and outgoing) and 2 EC members. If some of them can't attend,
there might be travel slots available to suitable volunteers.

	Julf