[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NomCom changes

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 03:34:35 EEST 2024

I wonder if we should do it in a more effective way:
1) write a letter to the board
2) set up meetings with the cph to specifically talk about this
3) talk to ISPCP

And highlight the issue and make it public. It’s just that somebody needs
to volunteer to do those things and I don’t have the bandwidth to follow
up. Can somebody volunteer?

Farzaneh