[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NomCom changes

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 09:03:02 EEST 2024

Julf,
They are doing the bylaws amendment change and they didn't give us a simple
equal number of delegates on NomCom? We need to have a meeting with the
CPH, describe the issue to them and ask them to reconsider this at the GNSO
council.

As to how we should have a one year term for some delegates, I am so
surprised what is the point of this recommendation??... this has always
been in the mandate of each stakeholder group? We have issued calls for
delegates every year since I think at least 2017 or 2018.  Whatever the
decision, it should NOT undermine the noncommercial delegation on nomcom
any further.

Farzaneh