[NCSG-EC] [NCSG-PC] Fwd: Initiating the Community Dialogue on "How We Meet": Initial Ideas & Meeting Request

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Jul 27 16:19:39 EEST 2024

I agree we should focus on attracting new blood that actually
contributes to policy work rather than outreach effort that
attracts larger number of newcomers who then disappear after
a while.

	Julf