[NCSG-EC] Ageia Densi (Argentina)

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 18:19:30 EEST 2024

Hi Jean, Caleb,

Is the Charter marked by upcoming
<https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Upcoming+Charter> in the wiki
already in effect? If not, the previous/current chart
<https://community.icann.org/display/NPOCC/Charter> seems to have a higher
bar: "5.1.1.6 Own at least one domain name *and maintain or have plans to
create an organization website*".

Another question: within NCSG, Ageia Densi is an international organization
(encompassing Ageia Densi Brazil as well) or an Argentinian one? On our
website, the Argentinian one seems to be affiliated with NCSG/NCUC, with
Franco as its rep, but, digging for more info, Carlos Aguirre seems to be
the official rep of the international part. Sorry if I'm not being precise,
it is a bit hard to find clear and recent info about it through search
tools.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.