[NCSG-EC] More ICANN81 travel...

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Jul 6 17:34:28 EEST 2024

Technically the NCSG EC gets 3 travel slots. It has been a convention
(but not a firm rule) that one goes to the chair, one to the NCSG
rep, and one to the NPOC rep. My suggestion is that this time it
goes to the incoming rather than outgoing chair - it is not a
situation where an EC member would be unable to use their slot.

	Julf