[NCSG-EC] Member application approvals

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 21:23:41 EEST 2024

Hi Caleb,

My vote was because Maud ended up writing an application with almost no
relevant information, and I couldn’t review it adequately - I did a quick
search but, and this is my fault, missed the profiles you just linked.
After reading them, I changed my vote in the system since her profile seems
to be more than adequate.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Advogado - OAB/PR 90.600 <https://www.nic.br/>,  Pesquisador (GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/>)
Doutorando em Direito (UFPR), Mestre em Direito Empresarial (UCoimbra),
Membro da Coordenação - NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, IODA <https://ioda.org.br/> e CC Brasil
<https://br.creativecommons.net/>.
Essa mensagem é restrita ao remetente e destinatário(s). Se recebida por
engano, favor responder informando o erro.