[NCSG-EC] Member application approvals

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 21:16:00 EEST 2024

I didn't deny it, as I indicated in the form, I need more information than
a one sentence SOI: "Fairness and accountability in the domain name system
processes". It's from the application that we can see if they truly care
about NCSG and provide us with enough information to make a decision. I
will only spend time doing background search when the applicant actually
has spent minimal time and effort on the form. We can ask Andrea to reach
out to the applicant for more information.
I think they should redo it and come up with a paragraph of their work in
this field.

Farzaneh