[NCSG-EC] Member application approvals

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:35:02 EEST 2024

Hi Julf,

I can not vote for individuals. I tried a few times and my vote was never
registered, while everything worked great with the organizations process.

I don't know why this is happening. Maybe because I can not fill the "First
name" space (I have tried inserting it all in the "Last name" space or
putting just the last name there as well, but it does not seem to change
anything). Or maybe there is a conflict within my profile because "David
Morar" still appears above my name.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.