[NCSG-EC] membership applications

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:39:28 EET 2023

Hi Julf,

Now that we have completed membership application approval, we look
forward to you requesting Staff to add the final list to the mailing list
as we look forward to engaging NPOC's Organisational members.

Can we have a timeline for this?

Thank you everyone on the team for the hard work put into the approval.

*Caleb Ogundele*
Email: muyiwacaleb at gmail.com