[NCSG-EC] membership applications

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Mar 15 23:03:56 EET 2023

I have gone through the membership applications and voted on them.  Sometimes my name shows up under the “not yet responded” column, but when you click on “approve or comment on application” you can see my vote.  This seems to be another way that this form is broken.

Also, I’m confused about all of the applications for George Sadowsky.  The notes from the EC meeting says “pending Robin review”, but I don’t see any votes for or against any of his applications from any EC members.  Can someone inform me what is the status of these applications?  Thank you.

Best,
Robin