[NCSG-EC] member applications

David Morar davidcristianmorar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:27:01 EET 2023

Sorry for the delay on this. I generally agree with the proposed idea on
the consensus ones. My portal is showing several George Sadowsky
applications, not sure if that's the same for all. I'm going through and
making sure my NOs are not without comments, and voting on all new members,
as well.
Thank you very much,
Have a great day,
David