[NCSG-EC] FW: NCPH Councilors | Paul McGrady request

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Mon Jan 23 17:44:26 EET 2023

It is a tricky dilemma. I am all for as much transparency as possible,
and we have to remember that both the EC and PC mailing lists are public
(not to mention NCSG-discuss). On the other hand, I am not sure I like
the idea of having an outsider in our actual EC or PC meetings. Our
public membership meetings are of course a different matter.

Maybe, as Bruna suggested, do it on a case-by-case basis.

	Julf