[NCSG-EC] FW: NCPH Councilors | Paul McGrady request

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:14:33 EET 2023

Representing NPOC in the EC and reviewing how sensitive this could turn
out, please permit me to have this discussion with my EC in NPOC.

However, in my personal opinion not wearing any cap, I share your
sentiments and would want us to find a middle ground where we can have safe
spaces for everyone to engage actively.