[NCSG-EC] Old mailing list joining requests

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 4 18:40:22 EET 2023

On Wed, Jan 04, 2023 at 05:15:42PM +0100, Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC (ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is) wrote:
> On 03/01/2023 22:42, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele via NCSG-EC wrote:
>
> > Just a little caution, deactivate and archive so we don't loose
> > institutional memories we need to refer to later.
>
> Good point. I wonder how stuff like this has been archived previously.

I don't think discarded/rejected subscriptions or messages from
non-members have ever been archived in the past.

It would not be too hard to make a listing of them before discarding
them though, and I guess a place for saving that could also be found.

I'm not sure I see the need though; perhaps it'd be enough to note
the numbers, how many messages or subscription requests were
rejected on each list?

--
Tapani Tarvainen