[NCSG-EC] New Members NCSG/NCUC/NPOC

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:18:49 EET 2023

Hi Julf,

I just confirmed. The error of not having a Domain Name and Statement of
Purpose is not from the applicants.

So I just signed up as a test applicant using *NCSG TEST. * The same thing
happened... All details were missing and I ensured that I filled the form
correctly.

Here is my suggestion at least on the ISOC applications, I think they can
fly as we have precedence.

On the Admin end, can you try help us extract the full details? @Johan
Helsingius <julf.helsingius at gmail.com>

[image: image.png]