[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Approvals

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Oct 11 03:46:54 EEST 2022

Hello all!

I wanted to re-send this email as I have seen some emails stating that the new members have not been added to the appropriate lists.  You will see below that on 27 September I did add all of the new members.  If there is something that is incorrect, please let me know. I will also be reaching out to the 2 official representatives for India Internet Foundation.  I have one other member who wants their email address changed, and I will take care of that my Tuesday morning.

Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Andrea