[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Approvals

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:19:33 EEST 2022

That issue is with staff (on vacation) who mentioned she has still has to
do some few things on the CRM to extract the data. She has promised to do
it as soon as she is back from vacation.

However, for NPOC members, we have thier emails so I just Bcc them in
members communication.

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.