[NCSG-EC] Call for SOs/ACs to Nominate Fellowship Program Mentors and Selection Committee Members

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:04:03 EET 2022

Yes, we should a general call at least for transparency and reserve the
choice of decision to select those who are qualified as mentioned in your
email.

I definitely will root for Bruna and Farell.

I gather there are two slots. (Selectors and Mentors)

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 12:54 PM Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Indeed! Thanks Caleb!
>
> We do have two interested persons, Bruna and Farell, both for the
> Selection Committee. Should we issue a more general call for
> candidates?
>
>         Julf
>
> On 17/11/2022 17:24, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele via NCSG-EC wrote:
> >   Hi Julf,*
> > *
> >
> > We still have this decision to make on this and submit on time before
> > the holidays.
> >

> > *REMINDER:** Call for SOs/ACs to Nominate Fellowship Program Mentors and
> > Selection Committee Members*
> >
> > Supporting Organizations (SOs) and Advisory Committees (ACs) are invited
> > to nominate volunteers to serve as mentors in its Fellowship Program and
> > to serve on the Fellowship Program Selection Committee. There will be a
> > total of seven mentors and seven Selection Committee members, and each
> > group is welcome to nominate one individual for each role.____
> >
> > __ __
> >
> > Interested SOs/ACs should select their respective Fellowship Program
> > mentor and Selection Committee representative by *31 January 2023 *and
> > notify fellowshipconsultation at icann.org
> > <mailto:fellowshipconsultation at icann.org>. Individual self-nominations
> > will not be considered.
> >

> > --