[NCSG-EC] Call for SOs/ACs to Nominate Fellowship Program Mentors and Selection Committee Members

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Nov 17 20:54:25 EET 2022

Indeed! Thanks Caleb!

We do have two interested persons, Bruna and Farell, both for the
Selection Committee. Should we issue a more general call for
candidates?

	Julf