[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN76 Sessions

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Nov 17 18:00:09 EET 2022

Hello!

I currently have a slot saved for the membership and policy meeting.  There is a Board/NCSG meeting already on the schedule. If you would like to have joint meetings with ALAC and GAC, it may be easier to have them join for part of the membership meeting or see if they have time open for NCSG to go to them. There will also be sign-up rooms available.  These rooms do not have services or support, but are a room for a small meeting.  This would be a great place for the EC to meet.

Kind Regards,
Andrea